Specialists in isolation solutions
Cirrus Containments was established in July 2013 to provide the market with high quality, modular isolatior units, that can be customised for needs of hospitals, pharmacies and academic institutes.
Operating from our manufacturing centre in Tring, we ensure all units undergo rigorous quality inspection during construction and are fully tested to ensure a long, reliable service lifetime.
Every Cirrus Containments isolator is:
- Ergonomically designed, easy to use, easy to clean
- Flexible modular format tailored to your requirements
- Compact small foot print ensures you can maximise use of your facility
- Robust, designed for minimum maintenance
- Commissioning & Validation
Commissioning and validation is completed in accordance with current standards and regulations using our in-house validation protocols. All test equipment used for commissioning and validation is fully calibrated.
We provide on-site training for users following installation of an Isolator which covers its use and routine maintenance. Additional training sessions can be arranged as and when required. A full operation and maintenance manual is provided as part of the Isolator documentation package.